How do you quiet the noise and start a health and wellness journey without feeling overwhelmed by *all the things* you’re told to do? Listen to an incredible interview with special guest and functional nutrition coach, Noelle Marie, as we break down the three pillars that everyone can use to create a healthy life.
In this episode, you’ll leave with simple steps and mindset shifts you need to make powerful healthy lifestyle choices – and a 20% discount on Noelle’s programs (thank you, Noelle!)
Inside the Episode:
- How Noelle got into functional health and how postpartum anxiety and motherhood helped her transition to work full time in this field
- What is functional nutrition? A deep dive into looking at the person rather than just the illness
- The changes in the food system everyone needs to be aware of
- The specific supplements and vitamins you can take to enhance your daily nutrition
- 3 things to implement today to jumpstart your health journey
- Your new favorite hack to creating more mindfulness (using your fingers!)
- Why everyone has the time to make healthier lifestyle changes + how to find the time
About Guest Noelle Marie:
Noelle is a functional nutrition coach dedicated to leading a healthy, balanced lifestyle and inspiring others to do the same. Her priority is to provide a judgment-free space and get to know her clients on a deeper level so that the changes start to flow seamlessly into their lifestyle.
PS – tell Noelle you heard this episode of the Health Wealth & Real Estate podcast for a special 20% discount on her programs!
Thanks for checking out this interview on Health, Wealth, and Real Estate with our special guest, Noelle Marie! Stay tuned for more episodes and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you can watch these interviews LIVE!